Spousal Sponsorship

We can help you!

We can help you!

If you are a Canadian citizens or permanent residents, you can sponsor your spouse or common-law partner or conjugal partner who is at least 18 years old. The person you’re sponsoring and their family members must pass background, security and medical checks.

Contact us today!

Contact us today!

Marriage must be legal and valid in Canada and marriage Country- both people must be at least 18 years old to apply for sponsorship.


  • 18 years of age or older.
  • Canadian citizens or permeant resident or registered Indian.
  • Sign an undertaking promising to provide basic requirements of the sponsored person.


If you have sponsored a family member whose application for permanent residence was refused, you may want to appeal that decision to the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) in order to explain why the visa application should be accepted.

General requirements for who can appeal:

You can appeal to the IAD if you are a permanent resident or Canadian citizen who made an application to sponsor a family member to immigrate to Canada and the visa application was refused by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

General requirements for who cannot appeal:

You cannot appeal if the person you sponsored was found inadmissible to Canada because of:

Serious criminality, Organized crime, Security grounds, Violations of human or international rights, or Misrepresentation.

Important deadline to Remember:

You have 30 days after receiving the refusal letter to appeal to the IAD.

Looking for Advise?

Looking for Advise?

PA Immigration Consulting Services offers professional consultation for immigrants and refugees. We will work with you to develop an effective immigration strategy to achieve your goals.